Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Heart Song Wednesday

Praise is a lifestyle, an awesome lifestyle! Summer is a season, my second favorite season. What does this have to do with anything? The fact that I like to dance! Summer seems to have the most get togethers with good music for dancing. So in my house, good dance and praise music is in heavy rotation. (and for the record, yes! I am still listening to Say So. What can I say, I'm REDEEMED and LOVING IT!)


Israel Houghton- Surely Goodness
Psalm 23:6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me 
                        All the days of my life; And I will dwell in the house of the Lord Forever. 

Tye Tribbett- Victory
1 Corinthians 10:13 No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it.

JB Real- I Like Me Remix

On thing JB touched on in his remix is who we are in Christ. (Which is why I love this song.) And I wanted to share this partial description of who we are in Christ. This is not my own collection of scriptures. It came from Crossing Church.



I am a member of Christ’s Body (1 Corinthians 12:27)
I am assured all things work together for good (Romans 8:28)
I have been established, anointed and sealed by God (2 Corinthians 1:21-22)
I am confident that God will perfect the work He has begun in me (Philippians 1:6)
I am a citizen of heaven (Philippians 3:20)
I am hidden with Christ in God (Colossians 3:3)
I have not been given a spirit of fear, but of power, love and self-discipline (2 Timothy 1:7)
I am born of God and the evil one cannot touch me (1 John 5:18)
I am blessed in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing (Ephesians 1:3)
I am chosen before the creation of the world (Ephesians 1:4, 11)
I am holy and blameless (Ephesians 1:4)
I am adopted as his child (Ephesians 1:5)
I am given God’s glorious grace lavishly and without restriction (Ephesians 1:5,8)
I am in Him (Ephesians 1:7; 1 Corinthians 1:30)
Although this is plenty to be grateful for there is MORE! Click the link above to read over the full list.

Be blessed and be a blessing,
Kita










No comments:

Post a Comment