Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Just Thinking….

Sunday in church, Pastor said, “You can do many things, but what are you called to do?” or something to that affect. He was communicating that when just because we are capable and have the opportunity to do something doesn’t mean that it is what God desires for us to do.

Reflecting on the comment, I am uncertain of what God desires for me to do in ministry. I know I am to be a good wife and mother and I desire to be so as well but when it comes to ministry I have a lot of question marks. Which bothers me because Pastor also said, “Faith will not pass the question mark.”

I don’t know if blogging is for me, but I committed to do it and until I hear a definite “NO” from God I will keep my word. I see a lot of  opportunities in my life right now to step in and get involved. There is so much work that needs to be done in my community, my child’s school, and other areas I frequent. I guess what I’m trying to say is, Is this where I should be ministering? or am I using my question marks as an excuse not to roll up my sleeves and get busy.

I’ll be praying about this today, and for days to come. Please pray with me. Leave me a comment with your thoughts and experiences.

All my love…

OH YES! Please support our Cups for Cures Event for Alex Lemonade Stand. This our second year participating  and we are excited to be of service again this year. Last year, my girls had an awesome time learning what it means to give and how anyone can help.  There is more to that experience I will share with you soon. In the meantime, you can click here and donate online or you can text “LEMONADE E71860” to 85944 to make a $10 donation. Thank you in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment