Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

10 N 2

Hello Family,


I miss you all and I am going to get back on the blogging wagon.


What have I been up to you ask? As my father would say.. 10 N 2 as in 10 N 2 my business. (tending to if you missed that.). No smart mouthing intended, I literally been working on starting a business and still maintaining the Beehive.  My schedule has changed a lot and I'm still working on putting blogging in it's due place. 


I'm back now, and I'm still dedicated, so I will leave you all with one of my favorite scriptures.

I do not consider, brethren, that I have captured and made it my own [yet]; but one thing I do [it is my one aspiration]: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the [supreme and heavenly] prize to which God in Christ Jesus is calling us upward.
 Philippians 3:13-14

I'm still pressing my way and I pray that you are blessed and are a blessing to others. 

Yours truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment