Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Heart Songs Wednesday

Greetings! This week the first song was sent in by a reader! So I wanted to share for all to enjoy. The second song I think I've shared before, but I'm still singing it so here it is again. Last couple of songs are a couple of  oldie but goodies that I have been enjoying recently.

Vashawn Mitchell- Nobody Greater


Jesus Culture- You Are Faithful
Lamentations 3: 21-24 But this I recall and therefore have I hope and expectation: It is because of the Lord’s mercy and loving-kindness that we are not consumed, because His [tender] compassions fail not.   They are new every morning; great andabundant is Your stability and faithfulness.   The Lord is my portion or share, says my living being (my inner self); therefore will I hope in Him and wait expectantly for Him. 

I KNOW! I shared this song last week but it has been so comforting for me through this season. What song ministers to you?
Pastor John P Kee and New Life  Community Choir- He'll Welcome Me

 Pastor John P Kee and New Life Community Choir- Jesus is Real

Family bless the Lord! Enjoy your day! Be blessed and be a blessing!






No comments:

Post a Comment