Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Heart Songs Wednesday

Hello! I feel like it's been a long time...it has, sort of. So let's kick of this Wednesday with some praise and worship like we should everyday! (I'm telling you it makes a tremendous difference.)

Byron Cage- I Will Bless the Lord
  BLESS (AFFECTIONATELY, gratefully praise) the Lord, O my soul; and all that is [deepest] within me, bless His holy name!2  Bless (affectionately, gratefully praise) the Lord, O my soul, and forget not [one of] all His benefits--3  Who forgives [every one of] all your iniquities, Who heals [each one of] all your diseases,4  Who redeems your life from the pit and corruption, Who beautifies, dignifies, and crowns you with loving-kindness and tender mercy;5  Who satisfies your mouth [your necessity and desire at your personal age and situation] with good so that your youth, renewed, is like the eagle’s [strong, overcoming, soaring]! ....Psalm 103 

I'm overjoyed reading this Psalm by David. If you think about it, we should be considering this was written by a man that had to atone for his sins. He used the blood sacrifice of animals to just cover his sins from God. However we today have the Blood of the Lamb. Christ truly redeemed us and because of His sacrifice we know the true extent of God's loving-kindness and tender mercies. BLESS THE LORD OH MY SOUL...today, tomorrow and forevermore!

Jesus Culture- Oh Lord You're Beautiful

Jesus Culture- Your Love Never Fails

Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, “The LORD is my portion; therefore I will wait for him.” Lamentations 3:22-24 NIV


Be blessed and be a blessing,
Kita

No comments:

Post a Comment