Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Matter Over Mind

There's a cliche, "mind over matter: if you don't mind, it doesn't matter." Well today, I don't deem my mind trustworthy enough to decide what matters. I was hurt. I was disappointed. I was shocked but all feelings aside I have to maintain my faith, it's all that matters.

I don't know what is to come. All I know is the victory is won. I know I look defeated, but I believe I'm a conqueror. So I returned to one of my comforting scriptures. "The Lord is my portion, says my soul. Therefore I hope in Him."

My mind doesn't matter right now. My feelings doesn't matter right now. What I see doesn't matter right now. I'm going to just stand on His word and wait. It's not as easy as writing this post, but I'll press pass the  hurt and the disappointment and press into Him. My comfort, my shelter, my all.

Be blessed and be a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment