Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Today

Today started later than planned....a lot later. I was angry.
Today getting the kids ready was tedious. I was angry.
Today I received a text. I was stuck.
Today I read a devotional. I was thankful.
Today I ran errands. I was thankful.
Today I explored Ikea. I was thankful.
Today I roasted potatoes. I was thankful.

Today I learned that a thankful heart brightens any circumstances. It isn't my circumstances that makes my day but my attitude. Thank you God for being so good I can never run out of things to be thankful for.

Thank you Mom for the text.

Thank you Joel and Victoria Osteen for the the devotional. If you don't receive their devotional, I encourage you to visit their site and sign up. It is a blessing every day to read their devotionals. The devotionals are short but powerful, a quick read to send the enemy scrambling for cover.


Be blessed and be a blessing,
Kita


PS- One way to be a blessing is becoming a Champion of Hope and partnering with Joel and Victoria! Support their ministry and support kingdom building.

No comments:

Post a Comment