Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Heart Song Wednesday

This week I have a couple of songs I want to share and one special song.

Donald Lawrence- YRM  (Your Righteous Mind
Romans 12:2  Do not be conformed to this world (this age), [fashioned after and adapted to its external, superficial customs], but be transformed (changed) by the [entire] renewal of your mind [by its new ideals and its new attitude], so that you may prove [for yourselves] what is the good and acceptable and perfect will of God, even the thing which is good and acceptable and perfect [in His sight for you].


Jesus Culture- You Are Faithful
Lamentations 3: 21-24 But this I recall and therefore have I hope and expectation: It is because of the Lord’s mercy and loving-kindness that we are not consumed, because His [tender] compassions fail not.   They are new every morning; great andabundant is Your stability and faithfulness.   The Lord is my portion or share, says my living being (my inner self); therefore will I hope in Him and wait expectantly for Him. 



Happy Birthday Beans! I love you!
(she turned four today!)

Be blessed and be a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment