Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Change Experience! YAY!

Good day! Awesome day! I had the privilege of  attending the Change Experience morning service. It was great and I really enjoyed myself. I was and am blessed by the Word that came forth and I'm totally elated. I enjoyed a lovely evening with my family and was reflecting on the day while soaking when I remembered you all! I cannot end an awesome day by breaking my commitment! So here I am, picking up with the 12 Keys to clean heart.


7. Do the right thing. Asking God for forgiveness is a good start to a clean heart however repenting, turning away from sin is essential. In my opinion, it reflects that you are being as faithful to God as humanly possible.

8. Restoration and Renewal. Create in me a clean heart, renew a steadfast spirit within me....Restore to me the joy of your salvation. David asked for a new beginning with God. He don't wallow in his guilt and allow the enemy to defeat him but he asked God renew and restore him. When I think of the two words I picture Popeye and his spinach. Once down and defeated, he bounces back stronger than before. Truly I believe it is just like that because the joy of the Lord is our strength and when we become vulnerable because of guild we allow the enemy to trample all over us.

9. Defeat Death. Cast me not from your presence and take not your Holy Spirit. To be separated from God is death, but through his forgiveness and our repentance we can be resurrected, quickened through the blood of Christ. (Psalms really stirs up gratitude and awe in me in relation to the prophecies leading to our Messiah.)

Well family, be blessed! I love you! Have a great night and an awesome weekend. LIVE THE BLESSED LIFE!

Toot Toot, getting better with getting to the point! And yes I did beep my own horn (✿◠‿◠) 

No comments:

Post a Comment