Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

It Ain't Pretty

It is Monday. Another week, another opportunity. Today, I want to remind you, when you signed up for this Christian walk you signed enrolled in God's army. This is a war.

This morning, I was reminded of my my childhood. I used to play I Declare War with my siblings. If you ever played you know that when tie (have matching cards) you declare war by placing three cards down and the fourth card determines the victor. Well, in life we are at war now whether you participate in the Truth or not. However, when you committed to being a Christian you challenged the enemy and his forces to a showdown. But unlike in I Declare War, you don't have to get antsy and pray for an ace as your fourth card because through Christ we are the VICTORS! We know the final result.

So, I just wanted to take the time to encourage you and remind you put on the whole armor of God. If you are striving to go to the next level of your relationship with God you need to know at the border of a breakthrough the enemy will be waiting.  So train your self in hand to hand combat (prayer) and put on  your armor. (if your armor need some shine check our Ephesians 6:11-18) Be blessed. Be victorious.


No comments:

Post a Comment