Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Heart Songs Wednesday

Keeping in the series, the first few songs are about the heart.

Martha Munizzi- Renew Me
Psalm 51

Hezekiah Walker and LFC- Grateful
Jonah 2:9
But I, with a song of thanksgiving, will sacrifice to you. What I have vowed I will make good. Salvation comes from the LORD."

Fred Hammond- Draw Nigh
Psalm 51
( Let me know how Rhapsody does with this.)

Donnie McClurkin- Speak To My Heart


  I try to keep an atmosphere of praise in the house and we love to dance! So here is one more for the road.  
Donnie McClurkin- Caribbean Melody

Honestly there has been some heavy rotation of music in the house. Here is a playlist that has been getting a lot of play lately, Saturday Morning. (my cleaning praise) Give Him your praise! I love you and share what you are listening to!










No comments:

Post a Comment