Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Heart Songs Wednesday

This past week my talented Bees (collective name of my children) have been doing most of the requesting. Unfortunately, Veggie Tales doesn't have a lot of their Sunday School songs of youtube. Sorry kiddos! But here is a list of their top three picks.

  • This Little Light of Mine
  • Zacchaeus 
  • My God is so BIG (you have to hiccup with it.)

 This week's list features a new band I'm loving and a repeat. So let's jump into it.


The David Crowder Band- SMS (Shine)

Lord I just want to feel your presence. David wrote in Psalm 63 Oh God, you are my God, earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you, my body longs for you, in a dry and weary land where there is no water. We know you are God but sometimes we just want to feel your presence, especially when we are going through trails.
Marvin Sapp- Praise You Forever

Psalm 100 Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands.Serve the LORD with gladness: come before his presence with singing. Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.

Martha Munizzi- More Than Enough

I love that she starts this song with, "You don't need a lot of words." Often I don't remember a lot of words to a songs. I sing what I know and hum the rests, and the la la, la la la works too!  I know I'm going to Bless the Lord, oh my soul and all that is within me...Bless His name!

Finally the repeat for my big girl.

Donnie McClurkin- I'm Walking

Thank you all for tuning in. Have a blessed day and bless the Lord!







No comments:

Post a Comment