Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Heart Songs Wednesday

This past week has been full of attacks from the enemy against my family but I'm confident that through Christ we will be victorious. We are uniting our faith in God and no matter what comes on that we will stand. So this week I've been listening to the same two albums. The first album is Donald Lawrence The Law of Confession Part I. Here are a few tracks for listening pleasure, but remember don't be just listeners of the Word but doers of the word.

Donald Lawrence- Intro


Donald Lawrence- The Law of Confession

Donald Lawrence- There is a King in You


The second album I've been listening to is Right Now Praise by Jonathan Nelson. I know I've posted a couple his songs before but I love them and they remind me that my praise is important no matter what I'm going through or how I feel. So enjoy...

Jonathan Nelson- Only You and How Great Is Our God

Jonathan Nelson- Great and Mighty

Well family, thank you for stopping by today. I pray that you are blessed and you are a blessing to others. You spending the time to read my blog is a blessing to me. I love you. Have an awesome day!


2 comments:

  1. Blogger wasn's working for me the other day when I became a follower and friend. I was unable to post a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete