Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Jesus Approved My Divorce!

Before we proceed, allow me to be clear: MY HUSBAND AND I ARE STILL MARRIED! The divorce I speak of is the end of my affair with sin. The word today made it clear that as Christians, through Christ we can overcome sin.  So with that being said, I will speak the word and plead the blood when tempted because Christ has made us victors over every stronghold. No longer do we have to be prisoners on death row because of our sins. We have been cleansed and empowered through His blood. We can overcome.

Goodbye toxic, battered, abusive love affair with the world and the things in it. Today it was spoken clearly. Holy or Hell. I will live holy. I can live holy through Christ. I will see God. (Mathew 5:8)

And may the God of peace Himself sanctify you through and through [separate you from profane things, make you pure and wholly consecrated to God]; and may your spirit and soul and body be preserved sound and complete [and found] blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah). 
1 Thessalonians 5:23

Trust Him to keep you. Live holy. Be blessed and be a blessing.


No comments:

Post a Comment