Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Your Secret Name...Progress

Last week, I think, I shared with you that I would be sharing with you my thoughts on the book Your Secret Name, by Kary Oberbrunner. Well I finally made it past page three! 

Honestly, I will prefer to finish the book before expressing my feelings. I'm still simmering in thought about the contents. In no form or fashion am I discrediting what he is saying. I'm just waiting for more so that I can apply what I read to my life. 

On a positive note, I did learn what is must be like reading my blog. (I'm not sure if it's a good thing yet.) His style of writing is very similar to my thought process. Funny enough it took me some getting used to, but I am gleaning from what I am reading.

Have you read Your Secret Name? Do you know your secret name? If so, how did you come about finding it?

Be blessed and be a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment